Dr. Peggy Wright
Dr. Peggy Wright received her B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. in Fisheries and Wildlife from the University of Missouri in Columbia.
She completed her graduate research at the U.S.G.S. Columbia Environmental Research Center, where she studied the reproductive effects of TCDD and other dioxin-like compounds on salmonids such as rainbow trout.
She first served as the Science Lab Coordinator at Columbia College, and taught as an adjunct for several years before beginning her current position as Assistant Professor of Biology in 2008.
Courses Dr. Wright has taught at Columbia College:
- Human Biology (BIOL 108) and Human Biology Lab (BIOL 108L)
- Principles of Biology (BIOL 110) and Principles of Biology Lab (BIOL 110L)
- Environmental Science (BIOL/ENVS 115) and Environmental Science Lab (BIOL/ENVS 115L)
- Principles of Biology II Lab (BIOL 112L)
- Research Design (BIOL/ENVS/CHEM 395)
- Ecology (BIOL/ENVS 320) and Ecology Lab (BIOL/ENVS 320L)
- Zoology (BIOL 353)
- Topics Courses: Ichthyology, Limnology
Contact Dr. Peggy Wright
Office Location: BSC 244
Phone Number: (573) 875-7383
Email Address: email@example.com