TEAS® test dates for applicants to the in-seat BSN program
The BSN program is only offered at the main campus in Columbia, Missouri. It has full initial State Board of Nursing approval.
Successful completion of a TEAS® test (minimum score of 70) administered at a Columbia College location is one of the requirements for admission to the BSN program. Currently, a TEAS® Sixth Edition is being given. Students are allowed to take the TEAS® a maximum of three times. There is a TEAS® Study Guide available on the ATI website.
TEAS® test dates at the Main Campus in Columbia, MO
|Friday, July 10, 2020
||12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
||7/3/20 at 5 p.m.
Register for an exam at the Columbia, Missouri, campus.
Register and pay
You must be a Columbia College student to register for the exam.
If you fail to take the exam on the scheduled date, payment cannot be refunded or used toward a later test date.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early, as the test will start promptly.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted.
- Calculators and phones are not allowed.
- Bring a photo ID with you or you will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Bring your user ID and password with you to the exam.
- Pencil and scratch paper is provided by Columbia College.
- The test is computerized.
- Test results may be viewed online immediately.
- There is a non-refundable and non-transferable $65 fee charged each time you register for the exam.
Testing dates subject to change.