Dr. Brad Lookingbill
Dr. Lookingbill earned a Bachelor of Arts in Education at Southwestern Oklahoma State University, where he graduated summa cum laude in 1991. At the University of Toledo, he obtained the Master of Arts in History in 1993 and the Doctor of Philosophy in History in 1995. From 1995 to 1996, he taught classes in American and world history at Independence Community College in Kansas. In 1996, he joined the Columbia College faculty.
Dr. Lookingbill is the author of multiple books and a contributor to several anthologies, encyclopedias, and journals. He recently completed "The American Military: A Narrative History," which was published by Wiley-Blackwell in 2013.
Courses Dr. Lookingbill teaches at Columbia College
- American History to 1877 (HIST 121)
- American History since 1877 (HIST 122)
- American Civil War (HIST 342)
- American Revolution (HIST 350)
- American Military History (HIST 370)
- American Indian History (HIST 372)
Contact Dr. Brad Lookingbill
Office Location: STC 209
Phone Number: (573) 875-7621