Dr. Curtis Mason
Dr. Curtis Mason received his B.A. in English from Truman State University, his M.A. in Education from University of Missouri-Kansas City, and his Ph.D. in Cultural and Educational Policy Studies at Loyola University-Chicago.
He has worked as a high school English teacher in Excelsior Springs, Mo., and as a middle school instructor in Raytown, Mo. He has also taught courses at Benedictine College, University of Missouri-Kansas City, and Loyola University-Chicago. His research interests are the history of the teaching of English in the United States and students with behavior and emotional disorders.
Courses Dr. Mason has taught at Columbia College
- Law, Ethics, and Education (EDUC 200)
- Literature for Children and Adolescents (EDUC 270)
- Teaching Middle School and Secondary English (EDUC 367)
- Law, Ethics, and Education (EDUC 542)
- Human Development (EDUC 550)
- Methods of Effective Academic Evaluation (EDUC 580)
Contact Dr. Curtis Mason
Office Location: STC 327
Phone Number: (573) 875-7853
Email Address: email@example.com