You're one step closer to being a student at Columbia College! All newly admitted Day program students are required to attend a Registration Day to register for classes for the upcoming fall semester. During the event, you will select your courses, get your photo taken for your student ID, learn more about campus resources, meet other new students and speak one-on-one with a financial aid staff member.
Classes begin on Monday, August 27, 2018. If you want to register for classes for Spring, please find registration information at Spring Registration Event.
Free parking will be available in our non-residential lots, located along Rangeline Street and the corner of 10th and Rogers Street. For more information, view the campus map or driving directions.
GPS Address: 1001 Rogers Street, Columbia, MO 65216
Arrival and departure
Check-in opens at 9:00 a.m. in Atkins-Holman Student Commons first floor. Upon arrival, we will have your schedule for the day and an informational packet. Please plan to stay for the duration of the event which is expected to end around 3:00 p.m.
What to bring
- Government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.)
- Required immunization records (needed by second session)
- $200 deposit (cash, check, and card accepted)
- Updated transcripts, dual-credit, or other documents for advising
- Housing contract
- Note: Columbia College has a 2 year residency requirement. Students live on campus during this time unless they meet one of the following criteria: You live in Boone County with your parent(s), you have 60 transferable credit hours, you are 22 or older, you are married. you are a single-parent, and/or you are a veteran.
In the morning, students will complete the check-in process, which includes finalizing housing contracts, submitting $200 deposit* and confirming major. Students and guests will hear from campus officials with information about student affairs, residential life, campus procedures, and student success. Students and their guests will meet one-on-one with financial aid staff to discuss tuition and payments. Partial payments for the fall semester also can be made during Connections or a payment plan can be arranged*. Students will meet one-on-one with a faculty advisor to select classes for the upcoming semester. Students will complete all necessary paperwork and get their photo taken for their student ID. Admissions staff and student ambassadors will be on-hand to answer your questions about life at CC.
* Deposits are non-refundable after May 1.
* All students will be required to make a first tuition payment or have a payment plan established by July 31st.
Complimentary breakfast and refreshments will be provided for all students and their guests. Please notify the Admissions Office if you have any dietary needs or restrictions at 573-875-7352.
Overnight accommodations are plentiful in the Columbia area. For more information on hotels and motels, visit the Columbia Convention and Visitors Bureau website at visitcolumbiamo.com or call (800) 652-0987.