Get acquainted with Columbia College!
Preview days are held in the fall and spring time. Get a feel for the campus, visit with faculty members, financial aid and student affairs.
Columbia College conducted surprise visits to present full-tuition checks to Scholarship Day winners throughout the state of Missouri. Information about upcoming Scholarship Day events.
- at Southwell Gym. Enjoy a continental breakfast while you meet our students and staff. View our Columbia College Showcase and speak with professors about the many areas of study you can choose from at Columbia College. Athletics, Student Affairs, and other campus offices will also be available to answers questions about Columbia College. Check-in begins at 8 a.m.
- Join in a question and answer session with students who are currently enrolled at Columbia College
- Experience Columbia College during this comprehensive tour which includes a walk-through of our residence halls.
Participate in an information session outlining scholarship, award and grant opportunities available to incoming students.
- Participate in a session explaining residential living and various campus activities and opportunities.
- Participate in an information session identifying financial aid opportunities beyond institutional aid. This session includes information on completing the FAFSA, federal loan programs, federal and state grant opportunities and the college work study program.
- Enjoy a complimentary meal at the campus dining facility and meet other students interested in attending Columbia College as well as have the opportunity to speak to current students, faculty, and counselors.
Centrally located between St. Louis and Kansas City, the city of Columbia, Missouri is home to Columbia College. The city supports two other colleges and has received national recognition as one of America's most desirable places to live and learn. Columbia has a population of more than 100,000 and is known for outstanding schools, health care, social services and recreational nature areas.
The center of downtown — two blocks from campus — caters to the college community and has restaurants, dance clubs, coffee houses, shops and galleries.
To RSVP for this event, click on one of the dates above. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns scheduling your visit to CC!