Fixed Rate Tuition - Frequently Asked Questions
- How does fixed rate tuition work?
- The fixed-rate tuition program works by locking in the tuition rate at enrollment for your entire time at the college (up to a maximum of five consecutive academic years).
- How does this benefit me?
- It means that you don't have to worry about any unexpected increases in your tuition costs. From day one you will know exactly how much your tuition is going to cost for each of the next five years and can plan your finances with confidence.
- I am transferring to Columbia college from another institution will I qualify for fixed rate tuition?
- Yes! The tuition rate you start with when you enroll at Columbia College will be fixed for five academic years.
- What happens if I take longer than five years to graduate?
- After five academic years, your tuition rate will change to the lowest rate currently available to any full-time day campus student at Collumbia College. In practice, this will be the rate that was locked for the students who enrolled in the academic year following your year of enrollment. So effectively, you will always pay the lowest tuition rate available to any student at Columbia College.
- Is fixed-rate tuition available to students at the online or nationwide campuses?
- No, fixed-rate tuition is only available to full-time students attending the traditional (day) program at the Columbia, MO Campus.
For more information about fixed-rate tuition at Columbia College, give our admissions counselors a call on (800) 231-2391, ext. 7352 or visit: www.ccis.edu/day/prospective/costs.asp.