A student who has never enrolled in any college following graduation from high school or completion of the general education diploma (GED). A student who earned college credit during high school is considered a first-time freshman.
To apply for admission as a new freshman, applicants must:
- Complete the online application for undergraduate admission.
- Pay application fee, if applicable. No application fee is required for new Day Campus applications postmarked by January 1 for the fall term. All other applications must include a $35.00 non-refundable fee.
- Request official high school transcripts be mailed directly to the Evaluations Office.
ATTN: Evaluations Office
1001 Rogers Street
Columbia, MO 65216
- Submit an ACT or SAT score if completion of high school was within the last two years.
- If you have earned college credit while in high school, request official transcripts from the college(s) be mailed directly to the Evaluations Office.
- Home-schooled students; Submit a record of high school level course work or GED score. An ACT or SAT score may be required.
For more in-depth information, read the Admission Policies section of the Undergraduate Catalog.