Phone: (800) 231-2391, ext. 7352
1001 Rogers St.
Columbia, MO 65216
A greater college experience starts here.
- Complete the application for admission
- Pay the $35 application fee (waived if you apply before January 1)
- Send your ACT or SAT Scores to Columbia College, using the following codes:
- Have your official high school* and college transcripts (if applicable) sent to the admissions office.
*Transfer Students need only submit high school transcripts if they have fewer than 24 college credit hours.
- Submit your FAFSA
To find out if you are eligible for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Use the Columbia College school code: 002456
Freshman admission requirement
Minimum high school GPA of 2.5
Plus one of the following:
- A. Minimum ACT score of 21
- B. Class ranking in the top 50-percent of graduating class
12 completed units of approved college prep work, with a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher (required if class rank is unavailable)