Find your admissions counselor
Our admissions counselors are here to help you through the transition process into college, and to see if Columbia College is right for you. If you have questions about living on campus or want to learn more about our programs, your counselor can help you. Each counselor is assigned certain territories, denoted by the colors below. Click on your state to learn more about your admissions counselor. If you are from outside the United States, click on the globe.
Counselor territory map key
- Northwest: Western U.S. mainland, Alaska, Hawaii and parts of Missouri
- Northeast: Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and parts of Missouri
- Boone: Nebraska and Boone County, Missouri
- Southern: Oklahoma, Texas and parts of Missouri
- Missouri Missouri is divided into several territories. Click on the state to get a detailed county map
- Green box
- Regional – St. Louis: St. Charles, St. Louis County, St. Louis City and southern Illinois counties
- Maroon box
- Eastern: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia
- Regional-Illinois: Northern Illinois and Wisonsin
- Homeschooled Students
- International: All countries outside of the U.S.