Day Campus Admissions
Our admission standards are moderately selective. The primary factors considered in the admissions process are overall high school or secondary school performance (grades) and performance on standardized tests such as the ACT or SAT I (test scores).
Admissions Standards for the Traditional Day Campus:
- A 2.5 or higher high school GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or comparable GED score;
- A 21 or higher on the ACT (or equivalent SAT score); or
- Rank in the top half of your graduating class or
- Have successfully completed 12 units of approved college preparatory work with a grade of “C” or better*
*College preparatory work will only be considered when class rank is unavailable
Giving Credit Where Credit is Due
Columbia College accepts college credit from these programs:
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Dual Credit
- Proficiency Exams
- Credit for Prior Learning
Learn more about CLEP and other testing services available at the Testing Center.