About Our Campus
A historic campus in the heart of Missouri
Founded in 1851, Columbia College's traditional campus is small enough to make sure every student receives individualized
attention. Yet it still offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs and activities to provide an enriching college experience.
- More than 1,000 students from around the world study here
- Historic and contemporary buildings located on 30 acres in Columbia, a two-hour drive
from St. Louis or Kansas City
- Student-to-faculty ratio of 14:1 for one-on-one instruction
- Affiliated with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), but open to students of all religions
- Nearly 80 percent of faculty have the highest academic degree possible in their field of study
- Honors Program opportunities
- Study-abroad trips, scholarships and programs
- 32 active clubs and organizations
- Three residence halls for unique on-campus living
- NAIA Division I athletic teams including men's and women's basketball, men's and women's cross country, men's and women's golf, men's and women's soccer, and men's and women's track and field. Columbia College also offers men's baseball, men's lacrosse, women's bowling, women's softball, and women's volleyball.