Atkins-Holman Student CommonsRogers Street - View map
This facility, designed to meet the needs of both day and evening students, contains student health services, a quiet study lounge, the campus bookstore, meeting rooms for student groups, a recreation game room, a coffee shop and snack bar and offices for Campus Life.
Banks Hall706 N. 8th Street - View map
Banks Residential Hall is the newest residence hall on campus. Banks is a coeducational hall and houses 108 students in double occupancy rooms. Among Banks' features are special study rooms on each floor and a computer lab.
Brown Hall608 Cougar Drive, 573-875-7517 - View map
Constructed in 1995, this building houses studios for painting, design, ceramics, drawing, printmaking and photography, as well as art faculty offices, and the Larson Gallery.
Buchanan Hall606 Cougar Drive - View map
Constructed in 1977 and named for Genevieve Koontz Buchanan, this building provides general classrooms and houses the Student Computing Lab. The Student Computing Lab offers internet access and free services such as printing and document scanning.
Columbia House311 N 10th Street - View map
Opened in 2010 Columbia House is home to Student Support Services. Offering a wide range of services to participants in this Federally funded TRIO program. Services include a computer lab, lounge area, study room, small kitchen, tutoring areas, and a large outdoor area for spring and fall enjoyment. Four full time advisors aid participants in goal setting and successfully managing their college careers.
Cougar Village- View map
Cougar Village is a 14-apartment complex housing 56 students. Among Cougar Village's features are full kitchens, three or four bedrooms and cable & Internet access. All apartments are fully furnished with washers and dryers included.
Dorsey Hall1007 Rogers Street - View map
Attached to the east wing of St. Clair Hall by a covered walkway, Dorsey Hall is primarily a classroom building, completed in 1911. Dorsey Hall also houses the Jane Froman studio, chapel, and classrooms. Dorsey Gym is used for receptions and conferences.
Dulany Hall600 N. 8th Street - View map
Built in 1965, Dulany Hall contains dining facilities. It is also used as a multipurpose area for social functions and receptions, and houses the Lee Room and Cougar Room.
Federal Hall608 Cherry St - View map
Federal Hall is home to the Nursing program and the Online Campus.
Gene & Fran Koepke Fitness Center702 Range Line St - View map
Built in the summer of 2010, the newly-named Gene and Fran Koepke Fitness Center is an expansion on what used to be a small, crowed area full of fitness equipment. With the addition of over 3,000 square feet the center now connects the Southy building to the Southwell Complex and is a state-of-the-art facility with 10 flat panel TVs and audio capabilities for all aerobic equipment.
Hertig Apartments407 N 10th St - View map
Hertig Apartments are located at 407 N. Tenth St. and include two apartments for short-term visitors. Columbia College acquired the building around 1979, and named it Hertig Apartments after Marion Hertig, a distinguished alumna who served from 1911 to 1947 as teacher, alumnae director and housemother when the college was known as Christian College.
Hinshaw Building710 Range Line St - View map
Houses various Columbia College staff offices, and will be the location of two new classrooms.
Hughes Hall807 Rogers Street - View map
Built in a traditional English design in 1939, Hughes Hall houses 64 women in double-room suites. Kitchen facilities are located on each floor and a formal parlor is on the main floor. A computer lab is also available on the main floor.
Kirkman House410 N 10th Street - View map
The Kirkman House is named for the former Dean of Women, Elizabeth Kirkman. Originally her family home, this building now houses the Graduate Studies division.
Launer901 Rogers Street - View map
Launer Auditorium, built in 1903 and attached to St. Clair Hall by a covered walkway, was renovated in 1992 and again in 1997. It seats over 500 for convocations and artistic performances. The ground level houses the Technology Service office and the computing Help Desk.
Miller Hall610 N. 8th Street - View map
Miller Residential Hall is Columbia College's largest residence hall, housing 154 students in double-room suites. Miller is divided into four sections of living quarters, each with its own lounge. Two of the living sections are for female students and two sections are for male students. Miller has a computer lab and two study lounges.
Missouri Hall1011 Rogers Street - View map
Completed in 1920 and renovated in 2006, Missouri Hall houses the Registration & Financial Services office, Admissions, Student Records & Transcripts, Evaluations, Evening Campus offices, the Accounting office, Student Support Services, the Writing Center and the Math Center.
Practice Hall709 N. 8th Street - View map
Practice Hall will be available for use during the 2012-2013 academic year, and will house music and performing arts. Practice Hall features eight piano practice rooms, offices for music faculty and two classrooms.
Robnett-Spence508 N. 8th Street - View map
Built in 1969, Robnett-Spence houses the James Walton Science Laboratories and the Health Center. The Security office is also located in Rm. 202 in the Robnett-Spence Center. Columbia College provides 24-hour security services from professionally trained officers. Their phone number is (573) 875-7315.
Soccer Locker Room704 Range Line St - View map
In the summer of 2009 the College acquired this building to be renovated and turned into the soccer locker room. The soccer locker room features lockers, showers and laundry facilities for the men's soccer program.
Southwell Gym700 Range Line St - View map
The Virginia Southwell Singletary Athletic Complex Expansion was completed in 2002. The Southwell Complex features a sparkling competition floor; the Arena, where basketball and volleyball competitions will take place; The Courts, a double tennis court sized area for intramurals and special events; the Training Center for exercise and rehabilitation in the Southy building; a Hall of Fame hallway for special recognition of athletic related endeavors; plus meeting rooms, merchandise sales space, concessions facility and an expanded media/press box platform.
Southy Building702 Range Line St - View map
The Southy building is the home of the training and academic centers. It consists of 1,000 square foot athletic training room, the turf room, athletic offices and the student-athlete resource center. The entire space was renovated in the summer of 2010.
St. Clair1001 Rogers Street - View map
The main administration building, St. Clair was built in 1900 from pressed brick and Bedford stone in an Elizabethan style. Most administrative offices and faculty offices are located on the first and second floors. The third floor houses faculty offices, general classrooms and the College archive. Mail and duplicating services is located at the garden level.
Stafford Library703 Range Line St - View map
Completed in fall of 1989, the J.W. and Lois Stafford Library houses reference materials, books, magazines and journals, online periodical indexes, microfilm, internet access, and more. Columbia College belongs to MOBIUS, a statewide consortium of libraries at higher education institutions. Students may check out books from any of the participating libraries, which include the University of Missouri-Columbia and Stephens College. The Curriculum Resource Center and one classroom are also located in this building.
Tenth Street Center310 N 10th St - View map
Completed in February 2010, this building houses Columbia College offices including the Testing Center and staff in Technology Services and Evaluations.
Wightman Hall606 Pannell Street - View map
The Wightman building houses the maintenance, housekeeping and grounds departments. The building was named after Maurice Wightman who worked for Columbia College a record 61 years, from 1915 to 1976.
Williams Hall600 Cougar Drive - View map
Purchased in 1851, Williams Hall is the oldest college building in continuous use for educational purposes west of the Mississippi River. Previously the music building, Williams Hall now houses business administration faculty offices and general classrooms.