College celebrates a decade of the Customer Service Committee
This year's National Customer Service Week marked the 10th year of the committee.Read the full article.
November 2013 Events
President's Chamber Music Series - Esterhazy String Quartet
Redstone Arsenal commencement
Mon. 4-Fri. 8
Advising week on main campus
Day and Evening campuses Apply-a-thon
Jane Froman's birthday celebration
Preview Day on main campus
CC Connection: new students and parents visit Day Campus
Mon. 25-Fri. 29
Thanksgiving break for Day and Graduate students
Wed. 27-Fri. 29
Thanksgiving break for Evening students
Thu. 28-Fri. 29
Thanksgiving break for staff, Nationwide students and Online students
In this issue
- A time of remembering our veterans
The college will host several events on Veterans Day and throughout the week.
- Luella St. Clair inducted into Hall of Fame
The president emeritus received a posthumous award from Boone County Historical Society.
- Understanding Creative Services
The unit of Public Relations can help in designing promotional pieces.
- #GivingTuesday: A day for giving back
The college will participate by promoting the CCAA's "50 for 50" campaign.
- Students in ESOL and education departments collaborate
Members of the Conversation Partner Program will present at Ridgeway Elementary.
- Have you "liked" your campus yet?
There are now more than 25 Facebook pages for campuses and departments.
- Strategic Initiative Fund to review first round of proposals
Submissions for the fund will be reviewed Nov. 7.
- College again named top military friendly school
Military Advanced Education placed the college on its 2014 list.
- Improving the college the LEAN way
The first LEAN workout occurred Oct. 23 to 25 and focused on scholarship processes.
- Helping the community through United Way campaign
The college is participating to raise more than $15,000 for the nonprofit.
- Deadline for alumni awards is approaching
Nominations for the awards are due Dec. 1.