Deadline for alumni awards is approachingNominations for the awards are due Dec. 1.
The Columbia College Alumni Association (CCAA) presents awards annually to those alumni who have shown strong leadership and success in their careers, outstanding service to the community or other notable accomplishments.
The Awards Committee seeks nominations from alumni, faculty, staff and friends of the college.
The award categories are:
Distinguished Alumni Award
- Achieved regional or national recognition in his/her field
- Rendered service to Columbia College or service to his/her local community
Professional Achievement Award
- Attained outstanding success in his/her chosen career field within the last 10 years
Community Service Award
- Demonstrated outstanding contributions in serving his/her community
Columbia College Service Award
- Promoted and served Columbia College
- Made significant contributions and has maintained a relationship with the college
Jane Froman Courage Award (new this year)
- Demonstrated perseverance to overcome personal obstacles while continuing to better him/her personally or professionally
- Displays a spirit of courage in daily life
The nomination deadline is Dec. 1. To submit a nomination or see a list of previous winners, visit www.columbiacollegealumni.org/alumniawards. The awards will be presented during Reunion Weekend, April 25-26, 2014.
Questions? Contact Alumni Relations at (573) 875-ALUM (2586) or firstname.lastname@example.org.