Renovation updateThe construction nationwide and on main campus are mostly completed.
Right in time for the August Session, the college finished up some important construction projects at the main campus and Nationwide Campuses. Here is an update on the renovations listed in the June and July editions of Connections.
• Columbia College-Redstone Arsenal: All construction and move-in is complete. The campus is now located at the new Army Education Center in Building 3495 with new furnishings and a technology makeover. The campus has never looked better.
• Columbia College-St. Louis: Complete. This major renovation included the installation of a new elevator, updated bathrooms, HVAC throughout and redesigned office space. The college celebrated a rededication on Aug. 29.
• Dorsey Hall: Ongoing. Phase 1 is nearing completion.
• Annual sidewalk repair and replacement: Complete.
• Parking lot resurfacing: Complete.
• Brouder Science Center: Complete. The building opened to students on the first day of classes. A dedication event will be held Thursday, Sept. 26, at 11 a.m.
• Dulany Hall banquet room: Complete.
• Residence halls refresh: Complete.