A Legacy of "Likes"
Columbia College’s historical social media pages inform and inspire.
“Columbia College has steadily been growing as an influencer on Twitter specifically in terms of Missouri history and the U.S. Civil War,” says Social Media Manager Steve Dotson. “This platform has allowed our history faculty to do what they do best while promoting both our rich history and our academic programs.”
Check out the following history-centric social media pages below:
- Luella St. Clair on Facebook
- Columbia College History & Political Science Department on Facebook (make sure to check out the events page for information on the History Film Series).
- Columbia College History Club on Facebook
- Assistant Professor of History Dr. Tonia Compton’s Twitter page
- CCHistoryTeller (aka history professor James Pasley) on Twitter
- CCArchives on Twitter
- CC Archives on Pinterest
And while you’re clicking away, check out Columbia College’s “Autumn” album on Facebook, and be sure to visit the page for the CC Illinois campuses.
Lastly, Columbia College now has more than 6,000 likes on Facebook! Share the page with your friends and family to increase those likes even more!