Advance your business career
Advance your career quickly with a business certificate from Columbia College. With three business administration fields to choose from in management, marketing management and human resource management, you can unlock the door to your future in one year or less with just six classes or 18 credit hours.
What makes Columbia College's business certificate unique?
- Classes are taught by experienced business leaders.
- Academic business background is not a requirement to enroll.
- When completed, certificate courses will be placed on your transcript.
- You will receive a certificate to demonstrate completion.
- Take classes at one of Columbia College's 35 campuses, online or both.
- Coursework transfers easily into bachelor's program.
How to applyCurrent students:
Complete the Intent to Pursue a business certificate form.
Human Resource Management Certificate
Marketing Management Certificate
|A.||Required Courses||18 hrs|
|MKTG 310||Principles of Marketing||3 hrs|
|MKTG 331||Consumer Behavior||3 hrs|
|MKTG 335||Advertising and Sales Promotion||3 hrs|
|MKTG 360||E-Marketing||3 hrs|
|MKTG 410||Global Marketing||3 hrs|
|MKTG 478||Marketing Management||3 hrs|
Common requirements for each certificate
- Complete at least nine hours of the program with Columbia College.
- Complete all required courses with a grade of "C" or better.