About Nationwide Venues
Everything we do at our extended venues is geared toward helping adult learners and military service members improve their lives through higher education.
We've been successfully educating working adults for more than 30 years.
Someday starts today.
At Columbia College, applying for admission is a simple process. You
don't have to worry about admissions tests, reference letters or interviews.
Just fill out a online application and include your high school diploma or
GED, or official transcripts from any colleges you've previously attended. That's
all you need to get on the road to success.
So whether you are starting college for the first time or you want to finish the degree you started
years ago, we are ready to help you achieve your educational goals.
Nationwide venues — at a glance
- Founded in 1973
- Serving more than 31,000 students annually
- 34 extended venues around the country
- 9 of venues in Missouri
- 18 venues on military bases, including one in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
- Evening and weekend classes meet one or two times a week for eight weeks
- Associate, bachelor's and master's degrees
- On-campus master's degrees at select sites
- Six sessions a year, two in Fall, two in Spring and two in Summer
- Start-and-stop degree program flexibility to meet work, military and family obligations
- A network of hundreds of faculty members, with real-world experience
- Affordable tuition